Contact: Robyn Nakamoto, Resident Services Activities Manager
Phone: (804)-222-1694 EXT. 77268
Opportunities vary based upon the volunteer, but examples include:
- Pet Therapy
- Facilitating table and board Games with residents
- Individual Visits with residents
- Accompanying residents on Field Trips
- Assisting with Social Events
- Assisting with Spiritual and Church Events
- Library attendant
- Gift Shop attendant
- Outdoor Walks with residents
Please call and talk with us about volunteering for one of the above listed opportunities and/or if you have other types of Volunteer interests that we have not listed.
Click here to download a Volunteer employment application in Adobe Acrobat format.