Contact: Robyn Nakamoto, Resident Services Activities Manager
Phone: (804)-222-1694 EXT. 177268
Opportunities vary based upon the volunteer, but examples include:
- Pet therapy
- Facilitating table and board games with residents
- Individual visits with residents
- Accompanying residents on field trips
- Assisting with social events
- Assisting with spiritual and church events
- Library attendant
- Gift shop attendant
- Outdoor walks with residents
Please call and talk with us about volunteering for one of the above listed opportunities and/or if you have other types of Volunteer interests that we have not listed.
Click here to download a Volunteer employment application in Adobe Acrobat format.